HIGH PRESSURE RANGE
Three Piece Compact and Rugged Construction
Full and Reduced Bore Options
Lowest Operating Torque even at 20000 psig for Easy Operation and Extended Service Life.
Two Unique Design Series for various applications and OEM needs
- BV20 Series (Trunnion Mounted)
- NPT, BSPT, BSPP and Metric Threads
- 1/8” to 1/2” Reduce Bore options
- Up to 20000 psig
Materials of Construction
- Stainless Steel as Standard
- Special Alloy Construction on request
- PEEK as Standard
- Application based Advanced Engineering Plastics Seat Materials on request.
- Sour Gas Service Compliant as per NACE MR-01-75 (on request)
- Pneumatic and Electric Actuation
- CNG and H2 compatible vetted parts as added option.
Relevant Design Standards
- Threads – ANSI B1.20.1
Pressure Test Standards
- API 598
- ASME B16.34
- ISO 17292
OIL & Gas
Note: – As a drive for continuous improvements of our products, Powerlok reserves the right to change the descriptions contained in this brochure without prior notice. Consult local Agent or Factory for revisions and/or service related issues.